Our company name has changed to "Advanced Human Imaging". The new ASX code is AHI.
The non-intrusive and easy-to-use method for measuring vital signs, and risks associated with Cardiovascular Disease, Heart Attack and Stroke.
How It Works
FaceScan tracks a person's face and underlying blood flow. By positioning your face inside an outline and following on screen instructions, you can scan your face in 30 seconds.
Vital Signs, Unlocked
- Advanced facial tracking locks onto key regions of interest.
- Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI) is used to extract facial blood flow information from beneath the skin.
- TOI paves the way to a non-intrusive and easy-to-use method for measuring vital signs, and risks associated with Chronic Disease.
- Advanced signal processing and deep learning models measure vital signs and predict physiological and psychological effects.
Example Scan Process
- Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure
- Respiration Rate
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Mental Stress Index
- Cardiac Workload
- Heart Rate Variability
- Irregular Heartbeats
- Contact for additional measurements.